Finish all signage requests for retail use. Maintain the appearance and organization of POS room, tap room, and sign department. Receive, distribute, organize, and inventory Point of Sale. Inspect items received, ensuring they are of accurate quantity, type, and of acceptable quality. Assist the sales force and supplier partners with signs, allocations, and POCM requests.
• Finish signage for retail (cutting, mounting, and allocating).
• Receive and document POS items from UPS, FEDEX, and other Freight suppliers.
• Allocate incoming POS to general inventory and/or sales cages.
• Keep a daily inventory (“The Daily”) of received items and send a report to direct supervisor(s).
• Distribute signage to sales bins and cages.
• Maintain the appearance of the POS room and sign department.
• Fulfill daily tap, glassware and POS requests and distribute accordingly.
• Keep inventory of tap equipment and POS through various programs for budgeting.
• Build various POS items for trade (bikes, display pieces, etc.)
• Make up beer samples for the sales force and allocate samples to manager cages (breaking down cases to 6 packs, 12 packs or other various sizes).
• Fulfill any requests and assist with gathering POS for any of our supplier partners for pickup.
Qualifications / Skills
• Highly organized.
• Warehouse experience is a plus.
• Deadline and detail oriented.
• Highly motivated with the ability to set priorities.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Basic understanding of blade and tool safety (training will be provided).
• Must be Forklift certified (training will be provided).
• Ability to lift 50+ pounds.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
• $16.75 per hour
• Excellent insurance package
• Employee discount
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• 8-hour shift
• Monday to Friday
Those interested please apply HERE!