Penn Beer Sales & Service NA Account Manager Description
Account Manager’s primary responsibility is to develop outside sales within accounts in assigned geographic territory. Account Manager will be responsible for:
• Increasing product sales
• Obtain incremental floor space through securing displays
• Upsell inventory and cooler space
• Effectively service all customers in a safe and productive manner, according to Penn Beer Sales & Service executional standards.
**Potential for upward mobility in a growing beverage segment
• Manage all products within NA portfolio
• Maintain superior business relationships
• Determine current and ongoing product needs within each retail account
• Ensure that assigned equipment (vehicle, ipad, printer & misc. PBSS equipment) is clean and in good working order
• Meet monthly goals focused on the following areas: sales, distribution, pricing, display, new account set up, and other merchandising components
• Proper rotation to ensure fresh product while setting proper brand flow
• Increase inventory and diversity of products in assigned territory and improve in-store merchandising on shelves, coolers and displays
• Ability to operate under minimal supervision (self-managed role)and use hand held devices to write/input orders
• Comply with operating procedures (e.g., scan-in/scan-out, following designated route, etc.)
• Service accounts during designated times (6AM-2:30PM)
• Communicate all competitive activity such as new launches, promotions and price reductions to supervisor
• Responsible for proper billing, receipts, remittance on a daily basis
• Must have computer knowledge-Excel/PowerPoint.
• Must be available to work nights and weekends periodically
• Must be able to bend and lift to set up displays, adjust shelves during resets, move product, etc.
• COMPANY CULTURE
• Must be a self-starter with strong work ethic, positive attitude, and loyalty based on a foundation of trust.
• Must have strong organizational skills, be an effective communicator, and be a team player.
• Strong business acumen with an entrepreneurial spirit
• Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills (verbal/written) with the ability to interact effectively internally (Wholesaler) as well as with external contacts (Supplier).
• Valid Driver’s License with a clean motor vehicle record and meet DOT driving standards
• Obtainment of DOT Medical card (Penn Beer will schedule/pay for)
• Must be able to pass drug screen
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Experience in sales, account management and DSD is preferred not required
• Ability to lift and transport up to 25 pounds of inventory and/or merchandise
***Preferred college degree
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20/hour plus bonus
**Outstanding Benefits Package
Those interested please apply HERE!