We are looking for a reliable, responsible, self-motivated person with strong work ethic to join our Warehouse Team. This position will assist with building trucks within a truck loading software & other essential duties
Position: 3rd Shift Router
Status: Operations Department – Full Time – Non-Union
Report to: Operations Manager
Responsibilities Include But Not Limited to the Following:
– Assist with building trucks within truck loading software.
– Reconcile counts of completed trucks.
– Add pallets to accounts when necessary.
– Upload loading software when routing complete.
– Assist foreman in the routing process.
– Upload delivery software when loads are complete.
– Complete paperwork associated with loading process.
– Reconcile any inventory movement which takes place on loading shifts.
– Drive correct product rotation process.
– Inform the Inventory Programmer in writing of out-of-stock situations.
– Communicate to Foreman any process improvement suggestions.
– Assist foreman with directing the loading of trucks for the next day’s delivery, assuring all trucks are loaded by the scheduled departure time.
– Assure that the Penn Beer’s image is positively conveyed through the appearance of drivers and trucks.
– Assist in performing a daily load in all trucks returning during the shift.
– Assure company receiving procedures are followed and that paperwork is processed in a timely and accurate manner.
– Perform other duties as assigned by upper management.
Those interested please submit your resume with the subject 3rd Shift Router to: